- Bachelor of Science degree from accredited undergraduate program; preferably in Electrical/Electronic Engineering; Chemistry; Biology; Physics; Computer Science; etc.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school; impeccable writing skills; preferably member of D.C. Bar, or bar of at least one state.
- USPTO Registration Number preferred, but not required. We will, at our sole discretion, sponsor training for and procurement of USPTO Registration
- 1-3 years of experience in patent law; preferably in preparing and prosecuting patent applications.
- Japanese language skills preferred